October 4 Week Nutrition Challenge
Chagrin Falls CrossFit is partnering with Alyssa Tyler of Tyler Trained! Alyssa is a Registered, Licensed Dietitian in Mentor, Ohio. She received her Bachelors of Arts in Spanish from John Carroll University and a Masters of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics from Kent State University. Her specialties include Weight Management, Sports Nutrition, Inflammatory Disease and Gastrointestinal Disease. Alyssa is the owner of Tyler Trained LLC.
The goals of the Challenge Are :
The goals of the challenge are:
· Understanding how nutrition impacts body composition and athletic performance
· Learning how specific calorie totals and macronutrient ratios support our desired goals
· Spark motivation for lifestyle changes and minimize barriers to success.
· Learning how simple modifications can make diet changes more sustainable in the long term
· Understanding why tracking nutrition is just as important as tracking workouts.
· Improving body composition
Important Dates :
Saturday, October 6th
(free, sign up at gym)
Reserve a 1:1 Consult:
4 Weeks Kicks Off:
Saturday, October 20th
Saturday, November 17th
with a final seminar at 10 am
Additional Info :
Some of the topics of the seminar will include components of metabolism, finding accurate caloric requirements and macro ratios to support your goals, increasing performance, optimizing body composition, why FAD diets do not work, how to make realistic changes to your diet and lifestyle to achieve sustainable results, and an overview of he challenge!
Consultation will include initial physical assessment (body weight, body fat percentage, measurements, etc.), custom calorie and macro calculation, establishment of personal goals, and a discussion of diet and medical history.
Pricing and Options :
Option 1 :
Option 2 :
(My FItnessPal Tracking)